WHAT IS THE DREAM INITIATIVE?
The Dream Initiative is designed to help Teaching Fellows believe and achieve their goals while making a difference in the world. Through free services and resources, the Dream Initiative enhances each individual’s potential and lets our tutors know that they are UNIQUE, they are NOT ALONE, and we are here to HELP!
This innovative program seeks to build social-emotional role modeling in our Teaching Fellow leaders, so they can pass those skills along to the students they serve. This is made possible by our dynamic group of coaches, who want to help all Teaching Fellows BE THEIR BEST SELF.
It’s quite simple. Our Teaching Fellows are MENTORS, and even mentors need a shoulder to lean on.
UNDERSTANDING THE DREAM
Let us help you become your BEST self.
Benefits of one-on-one life coaching:
- Goal Setting/Vision/Values
- True Colors
- Red Zone/Blue Zone
- Positive Self-Talk
Did you Know?
- Group Coaching
- Extra-Income Opportunities
- Life Skills Workshops
- Weekly Encouragement Texts
- Creativity Meetups
- Health/Fitness Activities
- Career Preparation
- And so much more!
Dream Life Coaches work closely with our Teaching Fellows to help them:
- Identify their goals and dreams
- Create a rewarding and actionable plan to achieve their goals.
- Nurture their commitment to their growth and development.
- Recognize and acknowledge their successes.
- Grow at a pace that is fulfilling for them.